Careers at Today's Dentistry
At Today’s Dentistry, every single team member has an equal opportunity to positively impact the patient experience. It doesn’t take a certain level of education or experience to do that.
That’s why we don’t have a structured hierarchy with one person calling all the shots.
Ultimately, everyone is a person and every single person on our team is respected and valued regardless of what their role is in the practice.
Whether you’re an administrator, dental assistant, oral health therapist or dentist, your contributions, experience and input will always be respected.
When you join our team, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re really helping people every single day, not just fixing their teeth. Because so much of the work we do is emotional.
Our number one goal for our patients is that they leave their appointment feeling better about themselves than they did when they came in.
At Today’s Dentistry, we are intentional about everything that we do. The entire team participates in extensive team training so that we can deliver a consistent, positive and judgement-free experience to our patients.
A lot of practices have production targets and busyness targets… we don’t have those. Our focus is always on the quality of the care we’re delivering to our patients, and how we deliver that care.
We’re committed to providing care that is:
- Open and honest, unbiased from any health fund’s influence.
- Guilt-free and judgement-free, where patients are always respected.
- Transparent about all of our patient’s options, which always includes doing nothing. Doing nothing is an option, and it’s our responsibility to help our patients understand any possible consequences of that decision.
What does it take to be part of our team?
- You’re an empathetic and caring person who is genuinely kind and wants to help others.
- You take responsibility for your own behaviour and are self-aware.
- You are coachable and adaptable. You want to grow and constantly get better at what you do.
Ultimately, you are humble and hungry.
Humble to learn. Humble to listen to your colleagues and patients. Hungry for knowledge. And hungry to grow.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
We don’t list specific open positions on our website because our approach has always been that if you give us the right person, we’ll find the right role for them.
If you think you’ll thrive at Today’s Dentistry, please reach out to our team directly.