What is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is an area of dentistry that treats irregularities of teeth and the effect this has on one’s face and bite. Through the use of braces, retainers and other appliances and orthodontic treatments you can enjoy straighter teeth, a more functional bite and a beautiful smile.
Orthodontics is useful for:
- Straightening teeth
- Improving your smile
- Correcting your ‘bite’, ie how your mouth closes
- Improving your speech
- Better proportion for your face if affected by teeth or jaw irregularities
- Adults and children alike
Orthodontic care at Today’s Dentistry in Brisbane
Today’s Dentistry provide orthodontic services to our patients, both adults and children alike and can offer you the very latest in orthodontic treatments to suit your individual needs.
Our Orthodontic treatments include:
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect : types of invisible braces and aligners
- Removable functional appliances such as expanders, retainers and other devices that are sometimes necessary
We give you all the options – you decide
It is our policy to give you straightforward and impartial advice on all your options including Orthodontic alternatives and the associated costs, allowing you to make the most informed decision. We will then continue to work with you to ensure you enjoy the maximum amount of time from your treatment.
We take care of patients from all areas of Brisbane and invite you to call our friendly reception staff in Brisbane on (07) 3263 2677 or Contact us. They are never too busy to talk to you about any of our Orthodontic procedures, or any other dental treatments that you may have questions about.