For many people visiting the dentist is not a regular 6 monthly activity. By the time things begin to hurt, years and years may have passed between trips to the dentist and the damage to the teeth may require a significant amount to repair.
Whether you have a toothache or need extensive dentistry, the last thing you need is to worry about how to pay for it.
Today’s Dentistry offers 4 ways to make the dentistry you need accessible and hassle free:
1. All your options and alternatives explained
Before any treatment begins you will have all of your options explained in easy to understand everyday language. That way you will know exactly what your treatment involves and what costs to expect. That way you won’t be stuck with a bill that you didn’t know was coming. We wouldn’t like it if that happened to us, and we wouldn’t do it to anyone else.
2. We accept Credit Card
You are able to use your Mastercard, Visa and EFTPOS Cards for your dental treatments.
We are able to process HICAPS and DVA Gold Cards so you can claim directly from your health fund and only pay the difference at the time of your treatment.
4. Patient payment plans
We are proud to offer our patients of more extensive dental procedures payment plans from two finance providers. Call us or talk to us when you are in to find out more. Alternatively visit their respective websites to find out the features of these payment plans.
|MacCredit offer payment plans specifically designed for clients getting dental procedures.Finance that works for you:
• Payment plans up to $40,000
• Plans up to 84 months
• Extended finance options to suit every budget
• Finance all or part of your procedure
• Over the phone transfer
• Fast efficient approvals, simply apply onlineTo go directly to the MacCredit website to find out more or apply click here.
|DentiCare Payment Solutions offer Interest Free Payment Plans that can be direct debited from your account.Smile a Lifetime of Smiles of Smiles with DentiCare:
• Payment plans up to $9,000
• Minimum deposit of 30% of treatment cost
• Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options
• $35 set up fee applies
• Suitable for paying for a treatment over a 12 month period (time period depends on amount borrowed)Visit the DentiCare website to learn more.
Any questions? Feel free to give us a call
It can be confusing to get your head around how you can best pay for your dental treatment, or which payment plan or option is best for your circumstances. We can help so give us a call on (07) 3263 2677 or Contact us. We are never too busy to talk to you about any of our payment methods, payment plans, or any dental treatments that you may have questions about.